Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's not goodbye, it's see ya later.

Well, it is time to get a little sappy on the blog.  Tomorrow, I will be leaving for my european travels, and recently have had to say goodbye to many of my friends.  Although I will be returning back to Harstad, many of my friends were international students or Norwegians from other parts of the country.  By the time I will be back, most of them will have returned home.

To be honest, it has been really difficult, but many of my closest friends have been leaving at different points, so I did not have a bunch to do at once.  But today, as I am the one leaving, I had to say goodbye to the remainder of my friends, and it was really hard thing to do.  I have made so many good friends from all over the world, and many good Norwegian friends.  I am so grateful to have met them, and will miss them all dearly.  Many of us have made plans to meet up again, so I have decided that "It's not goodbye, it's see ya later".

I will be traveling to Poland first, and will be blogging along the way.  I will get a cheap power cord in Poland, so that my frustration with my laptop can finally be over with.  I will have frequent blogs during my time in Poland, so make sure to check in often.

To finish off this blog, I would like to thank all the wonderful people who I met during my stay in Harstad, and will miss you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment